Obtaining a Residence Permit in Turkey
Beyond being an accounting company in Istanbul, Turkey we offer specific solutions to foreigner wanting to start business in Turkey. One of the main necessities for foreign companie is to obtain a residence permit. Beside company formation, we offer residence permit service to our clients when setting up their business in İstanbul or throughout Turkey.
For long –term residency in Turkey,the applicant should submit the following documents to the immigration centre which the appoinment was taken while attending the appoinment:
Residence Permit Application Form
.Passport or original and photocopy of passport substitute document
.Four (4) pcs photos
.Declaration which states that financial capacity is to be provided sufficiently and regularly throughout the stay.
.Valid health insurance (insurance period must cover the intended residence permit duration.One of the folllowing doucment is considered as sufficient):
· E-signed/signed and stamped /sealed document to be obtained from provincial social security units which states that the foreigner is benefiting from the health services in Turkey within the scope of bilateral social security agreements.
· E-signed /signed ans stamped/sealed provision document received from Social Security institution (provision douments to be received from Social Security institution must be in such manner that they must be both supportive and cover family members in family residence permits.)
· E-signed / signed and stamped/sealed document of the application made to Social Security institution to become a general health insurance holder.
· Private health insurance (The policy must have the expression of ‘’This policy covers the minimum coverage stipulated in the circular no 9,dated 06/06/2014,on private health insurance required to be taken out for residence permit applications.’’ Please present signed and stamped /sealed original of your insurance policy during application. For extension applications,attach only approved (sealed,signed) copy of your policy into your application file.)
If you are staying in a rental house with a rental agreement ,attach a notary public approved copy of your rental agreement to the application documents.
If you are staying at the places like hotel,motel ,attach the documents showing your stay in the places to the application documents.
Documents required to apply for a residence permit for work purposes:
• 4 passport-size photos
• Photocopies of the following pages of the passport: the page bearing the applicant’s photo, the page stamped at the last entry, the page indicating the validity and expiry dates of the passport
• The original and a copy of the work permit issued by the Ministry of Labor and Social Security